Ph.D. in Economics (University of North Bengal)
M.A. in Economics (University of North Bengal)
B.A. Hons. in Economics (University of North Bengal)
81A, K.P. Roy Lane, Flat - 3. Kolkata - 700078
38 years +
Agricultural Economics and Econometrics
AREA OF RESEARCH
AREA OF INTEREST
1. Women's role in productive activities of North Bengal, Indian Journal of Economics. Vol. LXX Part-I, No. 276, July 1987.
2. Some aspects of Labour use - A case study of Grass-root rural Economy in a Backward region of West Bengal, Paper presented in U.G.C. seminar 1995 at North Bengal University.
3. Level of Labour Use - case study of a Grass-root rural economy in a backward region of West Bengal.
4a. Level of living, land use and Employment Potential: case study of a grass-root economy in a backward region of West Bengal, Journal of Indian Institute of Economics The Asian Economic Review , Vol-14, Aug - 2002, No. 2.
4b. Level of living, land use and Employment Potential: case study of a grass-root economy in a backward region of West Bengal, Globalization and Rural Developement - M.C. Behera, 2005. ISBN 81-7169-899-9.
5. Rural Housing in West Bengal: Study of a Backward Region, Journal of Rural Developement. Vol-20, No. 3, PP-22-28-2001.
SEMINAR & SYMPOSIA
1. Seminar on Philosophical Dimensions in Tagore's thought, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, 24/02/2011.
2. Adhunikata O Rabindranath - National Level Seminar, The Bhawanipur Education Society College - U.G.C. (sponsors), Kolkata, 20/01/2011-21/01/2011.
3. 19th Century Bengal Renaissance: Commemorating H.L.V. Derozio, U.G.C., Kidderpore College, 15/12/2008.
4. Mathematics in Daily Life, U.G.C. New Alipore College 29/08/2008-30/08/2008.
5. Capital Market: Opportunities and Challenges with Special Emphasis on Small Investors, U.G.C., Budge Budge College, 04/04/2008-05/04/2008.
6. Politics in Education, U.G.C., Jadavpur University, 11/12/2006-12/12/2006.
7. Environmental Performance Management, U.G.C., Jadavpur University, 24/02/2006-25/02/2006.
Ph.D. Thesis - "Use of Labour in the Block Economy of Chanchal", University of North Bengal.
Post Doctoral Research - Indian Institute of Advanced Study, IUC Shimla.
REFRESHERS & ORIENTATION COURSES
1. U.G.C. Sponsored Refresher Course in Economics, University of Calcutta, 01/01/2002-22/01/2002.
2. U.G.C. Sponsored Refresher Course in Economics, Jadavpur University, 13/09/1993-4/10/1993.
3. U.G.C. Sponsored Refresher Course on Economics, Jadavpur University, 20/09/91-10/10/91.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
1. Helped build a body building institute for students at Chanchal, Maldah, West Bengal.
2. Editor of Journal "Sadhan", 2009-2018.
3. Published one book - A Biography and Reminescence of an Enlightened Devotee.
4. Certificate of French Language, Institut de Chandernagor, 1996.
|Developed by Skill Hut|